2nd Storrington Guides
Ravenscroft Guide & Community Centre
The Ravenscroft Guide and Community Centre is available
for hire for Guiding, Pack Holidays, Play Groups and certain community
The features of the centre include
- A large rectangular hall with an adjacent fitted kitchen.
- The hall can accommodate up to 80 people sitting or 120 people standing.
- A smaller 'committee room' which can accommodate up
to 12 seated people. For pack holidays, this is often used as the leader's
- Ladies, Gentlemen's and Disabled toilet areas with
- Simple shower
facilies are available, suitable for use by children as part of our
- A baby changing station is available in the
- An office with desk and chair. For pack holidays, this is often used
as the First Aid room
- Outside as part of our grounds there is an area of tarmac suitable for car
parking or outdoor activities
- In addition, there is a grassed area which can also
be used for outdoor activities (but not for car parking!)
- The hall is situated in a quiet neighbourhood and has
gated access to the adjacent road (Browns Lane)
- A fully fitted kitchen with 2 electric ovens and a
here to view the kitchen and its equipment.
Directions and Contact Details
- The full address is Ravenscroft Guide & Community
Centre, Browns Lane, Storrington, West Sussex. RH20 4LG, (click
here for a map)
- There is a land-line phone at the hall, but this is
an unmonitored number and is not to be used for bookings. For
emergency use or whilst using the hall during your booking the number
is 01903 746512
Our Booking Process
All enquiries and provisional bookings for usage of the
centre can be made by contacting our Bookings Officer - Catherine Haigh
(contact details are below).
- To book the Ravenscroft Guide & Community Centre,
check availability, on our
online calendar in the first instance.
- Check the availability based on your needs
with appropriate timed access.
- To then make a provisional booking or further
enquiries, contact our BOOKING OFFICER by sending an email to
- Bookings will only be confirmed in writing/email
upon receipt of a completed
form (downloadable from this website) together with the required
deposit/payment for your booking.
- A copy of the
and Conditions is also available for download from this website. A
signed copy of this needs to be returned with your booking form.
- All completed Booking forms can be returned
by attaching it to an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending all your
completed forms along with any cheque payments by POST to:
Ravenscroft Guide & Community
Centre Bookings Officer
c/o 52 John Ireland Way, Washington, West Sussex,
Enquiries and provisional bookings can be made by phone
contacting our Bookings Officer - Catherine Haigh (contact details are
To book the Ravenscroft Guide & Community Centre, please
check availability, and then make a provisional booking by
either calling Catherine
on 07759 187968, or send an email enquiry to Catherine at
Bookings will only be confirmed in writing/email upon receipt of a completed
booking form (downloadable from this website)
together with the required deposit for your booking. A copy of the
Terms and Conditions is also available for download
from this website.
Photo Gallery (click for a larger image):